CALL FOR PAPERS REVISTA ObIES
The Editorial Team of ObIES Journal is pleased to invite all authors interested in publishing in Volume No. 3 to submit original, unpublished and unpublished works that are not nominated for publication in other journals. The journal is conceived as an academic space for dissemination, analysis, criticism and reflection on the issues of the internationalization of Higher Education in terms of policies, strategies, experiences, common problems, national and international contexts.
This Journal accepts articles on the following topics:
- Public policy for the internationalization of Higher Education and Science, Technology and Innovation (STI).
- Management of internationalization and cooperation.
- Curriculum Internationalization.
- Research Internationalization.
- Extension Internationalization.
- Academic mobility.
- Education and Inclusion.
- Good practices (across all areas).
The ObIES Journal admits articles in Spanish and English as well as in the following typologies:
- Scientific and technological research article: Presents the results of completed research projects. Includes introduction, theoretical framework, methodology, results and conclusions
- Reflection on praxis article: Presents results of completed research projects from an analytical, interpretive or critical perspective of the author.
- Review article: Presents results of completed research projects that analyze, systematize and integrate published and unpublished results to report on progress and trends in an issue.
- Short article: Briefly presents preliminary or partial original results of research projects.
- Case report article : Presents results of a study on a particular situation in order to present technical and methodological experiences of a specific case. Includes review of literature on similar cases.