Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been published in the same or different language, nor has it been submitted simultaneously to another journal.
- The content of the article is original and unpublished. Extracts from other sources or works were clearly cited in a precise and proper manner.
- The submitted article is in the Article Submission Template of the journal and complies with all the guidelines
- Two versions of the article were uploaded to the system. One of these versions should be in PDF format and should not contain the authors' names, references , page headers, biographies, or acknowledgements. The other version should contain the information on the authors and acknowledgements if necessary.
- The article was submitted through the OJS platform of the journal.
- The letter of presentation and originality (this should be signed by each author)
- The category of the article was defined in the Article Submission Template and in the letter of presentation and originality.
- The metadata about each author was entered in the OJS platform.
- The article meets the bibliographic and style requirements described in the Guidelines for Authors, which can be found in “About the journal.”
- All bibliographic references were cited in the text of the document and were listed in the References section
From the edition of the V23N3 of year 2018 forward, the Creative Commons License "Attribution-Non-Commercial - No Derivative Works " is changed to the following:
Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share the same: this license allows others to distribute, remix, retouch, and create from your work in a non-commercial way, as long as they give you credit and license their new creations under the same conditions.
The names and e-mail addresses updated into the Journal's database will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or other person.