Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is original and interesting concerning the subject, methodology, and conclusions.
- The text is relevant to current research.
- The text includes information about previous research in the same field.
- The text is scientifically rigorous and have great depth of analysis.
- The text is accurate in the use of concepts and terminology.
- The text does not have any bias or prejudice.
- The text is well-written with sophistication and conciseness.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal. The document also complies with the format directions in our Template
- If the body of the text includes statistical graphs, original editable files with .xls or .xlsx extensions supporting those graphs have been attached. If this requirement does not apply to your text, check the box.
- If the body of the text includes other graphic elements such as photographs, maps, or diagrams, original files in .jpg or .tiff format should be attached. The optimal resolution should be 1536 x 1024 pixels or 300 dpi in order to guarantee their quality in both printed and digital media. Otherwise, it might be necessary to remove them. If this requirement does not apply to your text, check the box.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
The journal allow the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions. Also, The Colombian Apllied Linguistics Journal will allow the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.